Thank you (Read 1834 times)
condonmotorsports
LMR Member

Hobby Stocks and
Dwarf Cars

Orcutt, Ca
Thank you
10/14/12 at 4:54pm

Thank you Scott and your entire staff we had a great time at our first Bud Nationals....for the most part everything was on time and VERY organized....didnt get the finish i was hoping for but hey thats racing....well worth us driving over from santa maria and we WILL be back again next season...thank you guys again for your hospitality and a great run show

Whiskey Bent BBQ, The Butcher Shop, DW Construction, Leading Edge, Infinity Race Graphics, Barn Star Soaps, Five Star Grafix,Gotchal Trucking, Collins Market, Caldera Fence, Jeff Culver Racing Engines,AC Designs, Gil's Transmissions
WWW   IP Logged
AStewart37
LMR Mod

CA
Re: Thank you
Reply #1 - 10/14/12 at 8:54pm

I was thrilled to see so many SMS hobbys come over. First time I'd gotten the chance to run with some of you (you an Robby) and adds to a long list of times I've run with others of you (Pete and Tom). Still havnt gotten to race against Taelor.

-Aaron Stewart
Hobby 37

WWW   IP Logged
condonmotorsports
LMR Member

Hobby Stocks and
Dwarf Cars

Orcutt, Ca
Reply #2 - 10/15/12 at 5:55pm

thanks Aaron....was definately fun and out team plans on running more at Bako next season...you guys put on a great show....we are bringing all 3 of our hobbies next year plus robby and as many others as we can....thank you guys for everything.....GREAT PLACE TO RACE

Whiskey Bent BBQ, The Butcher Shop, DW Construction, Leading Edge, Infinity Race Graphics, Barn Star Soaps, Five Star Grafix,Gotchal Trucking, Collins Market, Caldera Fence, Jeff Culver Racing Engines,AC Designs, Gil's Transmissions
WWW   IP Logged
rickybobby33x
LMR God

Iwant to go fast

Reply #3 - 10/15/12 at 8:50pm

Like Dave said,well worth the drive from santa maria and we brought the weather with us.....lol......many thanks, pete  Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.