Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/22/24 at 4:39pm

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerSATURDAY NIGHT RACER › Bakersfield schedule

Pages: 1
Bakersfield schedule (Read 2607 times)
Chad11
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Bakersfield schedule
03/25/12 at 4:51pm

When was the hobby race on April 7th removed? We were originally scheduled to run the 7th and 14th now we run 14th and 21st. 1) I cant make the 21st 2) isn't that the opening night for Porterville? 3) After missing out on 2 races, I want to see a race added?

Am I missing a printable version of the schedule on the web page? I have to click on each date to see which divisions run.

IP Logged
Chad11
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Bakersfield schedule
Reply #1 - 03/25/12 at 5:03pm

Actually I see 2 different schedules on the website. One in upcoming events and one in the news section. Which one is right? I say run all 3 weeks. No hobbies on the 7th makes for a week card with midgets, focus, Americans and hardtops.

IP Logged
jrtracing
LMR God

CA
Reply #2 - 03/25/12 at 5:49pm

I have it marked on my calendar as April 7th and 14th also. I actually wouldn't mind the change, but it does need clarification probably.

By the way Chad, you got a lot of camera time - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suFToii9Qj4

YIM | AIM   IP Logged
Cal SS All-Star Shootout
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/25/12 at 5:56pm

What about the Rain Out on 3/17????
Any Reschedule dates??? (Hope atleast for the WCSS)

IP Logged
Wally_Stewart
LMR God

Hobby Stock 37
Bakersfield Speedway

Reply #4 - 03/25/12 at 6:00pm

The schedule on Bakersfields web site is the correct one. Not sure when the change was made but I think had to add something to the USAC show on the 7th and had to move the Hobby's. The schedule on LMR never seems to get updated when a change is made. Picked up a printed copy in the office last week and the change is on it. I had the wrong one when I printed the rule books for the officials and Aaron told me I messed up.

IP Logged
jrtracing
LMR God

CA
Reply #5 - 03/25/12 at 6:09pm

Chad, also the printable link is at the bottom of that schedule page.

http://www.bakersfieldspeedway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/2012-BW-SCHEDULE.p...

YIM | AIM   IP Logged
Chad11
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 03/25/12 at 8:45pm

jrtracing wrote on 03/25/12 at 5:49pm:
I have it marked on my calendar as April 7th and 14th also. I actually wouldn't mind the change, but it does need clarification probably.

By the way Chad, you got a lot of camera time - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suFToii9Qj4

I'll deal with it either way. If we don't run the 7th I may not be able to make another Bako race till May. Got confirmation from Chow today that they will allow us to run there on the 7th so I might do that. I only have so many Saturdays off.

Thanks for the video. Looks like I pinched you off a few times high and low, sorry for that. Excellent 3 wide pass through the middle. I just couldn't get any drive off the bottom, but I kept trying anyway.

IP Logged
jrtracing
LMR God

CA
Reply #7 - 03/25/12 at 9:42pm

Chad11 wrote on 03/25/12 at 8:45pm:
Thanks for the video. Looks like I pinched you off a few times high and low, sorry for that. Excellent 3 wide pass through the middle. I just couldn't get any drive off the bottom, but I kept trying anyway.

The fast route up high was full of cars, so we were just doing what we could, where we could. Good luck at Chow if you go. I always liked racing for Tom up there, but we'll probably just try to be ready for the next one at Bako.

YIM | AIM   IP Logged
WOOD Racing #13
LMR God

"GIT R
DONE"

Bakersfield, Ca
Reply #8 - 03/26/12 at 10:23am

I had the same one. That we race on the 7th. That messed my schedule all up.  Oh well I guess I will save money again.. LOL

Jacky "Go to the Front" Wood
2013 Hobby Stock Champion

Got a good ring to it anyway.. LMAO
  IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.