Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 09/23/24 at 10:16am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerRACE TECH › Mini-Dwarf racing coil overs

Pages: 1
Mini-Dwarf racing coil overs (Read 2950 times)
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Mini-Dwarf racing coil overs
12/17/11 at 2:05pm

If you want the lightest, most affordable mini-dwarf coil over on the market, this is it.  Sunnie will be running and marketing the Fast Ace racing shock.  It weighs only 1lb and can use AFCO's 4 inch springs if you wanted. It comes in 2 rates, 43lbs and 80lbs.  The shock is 7.25 eye to eye and uses a 5/16 bolt.  It's fully adjustable.  Most coil overs run close well over 100 bucks a piece.  There is no shock inside so it's 100% legal to mini-dwarf rules.  I can score these for their introductory price at under $20 right now.  

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
hogracer3d
LMR God

We bust our a$$ to
kick yours-!!!

Re: Mini-Dwarf racing coil overs
Reply #1 - 12/17/11 at 2:47pm

You know when those cars started in the late 90's, the only springs allowed on the front axle, were valve springs, and no springs on the rear at all, solid mounted to the frame

DSClaimer: I have no DNA evidence that my post is absolutely 100% true and accurate, and frankly don't care !
  IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Re: Mini-Dwarf racing coil overs
Reply #2 - 12/17/11 at 2:50pm

Dave you still can't have anything mounted on the back.  The only suspension on the back is axle flex and tire psi. lol  I was about to order up a set of AFCO coil overs for 150 bucks each.  Then I found this company.  These are perfect for mini-dwarfs.

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.