Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/22/24 at 6:31am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksSANTA MARIA RACEWAY › SMS front straight away

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
SMS front straight away (Read 48093 times)
WOOD Racing #13
LMR God

"GIT R
DONE"

Bakersfield, Ca
Re: SMS front straight away
Reply #88 - 09/09/11 at 4:16pm

That is not his kid that is going after him.  It is his nephew.

He was upset with Irwin.  It really doesn't matter who it was If they want to come on here and say than fine.  

It is part of racing. Hell kids see worse than that at school and on TV.  Let it go already.

Jacky "Go to the Front" Wood
2013 Hobby Stock Champion

Got a good ring to it anyway.. LMAO
  IP Logged
Chad11
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #89 - 09/09/11 at 5:10pm

That was my kid and the guy in the blue firesuit is my brother. I have no problem with anything that happened and I am sure the incident will not have any negative effect on my son, or any of my 4 other kids that witnessed the incident for that matter. My brother did not hurt my son at all. In fact my son was happy that he caught my brother and was giving him a hard time about it. I asked my son why he chased my brother and he replied "I like going in the pits and I didn't want to get kicked out." My son(s) has been asking about a mini dwarf for a couple years now. Later on in the night I asked him: "So after seeing all the fighting going on tonight, do you still want to race?" He said "uh huh" with big bright eyes and a huge smile.
BTW...If my son gets wrecked by the same guy 3 times in as many races like my brother has, he better be pissed too. If anything, I think this will be an incident that will help him respect his fellow racers when he gets on the track.

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #90 - 09/09/11 at 9:24pm

My dad got in fights at SMS more than anyone in it's history, from drunk fans to racers.  As a kid I saw a bunch first hand and I remember being pretty darn scared when they were going on.  The idea that young kids are ok with watching their dads or relatives in brawls is 100% false.  Even if they act like it's ok.  If you got your kids with you, get your shite together at least till they are out of the picture.

Sorry, just my 2 cents.

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
FASTMIKE
LMR God

CALL US FIRST FIX IT
FAST

Reply #91 - 09/10/11 at 10:51am

agreed billy.....but when you cant avoid it you got to take care of business.....period.

IP Logged
gl_rayburn98
LMR Senior

2005 Driver Champion

Grover Beach
Reply #92 - 09/10/11 at 1:03pm

imracin68j wrote on 09/05/11 at 2:57pm:
I never recall seeing fights.

I actually thought the fight on the front shoot was a fitting tribute to the Simkins memorial.

Im confused Billy

IP Logged
gl_rayburn98
LMR Senior

2005 Driver Champion

Grover Beach
Reply #93 - 09/10/11 at 1:03pm

imracin68j wrote on 09/09/11 at 9:24pm:
My dad got in fights at SMS more than anyone in it's history, from drunk fans to racers.  As a kid I saw a bunch first hand and I remember being pretty darn scared when they were going on.  The idea that young kids are ok with watching their dads or relatives in brawls is 100% false.  Even if they act like it's ok.  If you got your kids with you, get your shite together at least till they are out of the picture.

Sorry, just my 2 cents.

Just messing with you Billy

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #94 - 09/10/11 at 2:44pm

Getting down and getting down when your kids are around are 2 different deals.  I have a shite load more respect for someone that knows how to get down and keeps their composure when needed than someone who has no self control. This isn't a jab at anything I've seen on this video, just a blanket opinion.  

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
gl_rayburn98
LMR Senior

2005 Driver Champion

Grover Beach
Reply #95 - 09/11/11 at 9:00pm

Actually I was ment to just quote you saying you never recall seeing fights then later saying you remember seeing a bunch of them. Kind of like Democrats who tend to say one thing and then another.
Thats not a jab or anything just a blanket Opinion.

IP Logged
18racr
LMR God

We have a Fraud in
the White House.

Reply #96 - 09/12/11 at 5:09am

gl_rayburn98 wrote on 09/11/11 at 9:00pm:
Actually I was ment to just quote you saying you never recall seeing fights then later saying you remember seeing a bunch of them. Kind of like Democrats who tend to say one thing and then another.

LMAO,,,He has figured you out already billy..And I agree with Chad and Jackie also, when a person has had enough, its time to stop it one way or another, and yes it's time to let it go,

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #97 - 09/12/11 at 8:35pm

gl_rayburn98 wrote on 09/11/11 at 9:00pm:

Gary, your tactics at SMS have already been labeled liberal in another thread. lol

http://www.latemodelracer.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1315624830

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
ministocker56
LMR God

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

Reply #98 - 09/12/11 at 8:50pm

You'r kidding me still talking about this wow , Over 8000 veiw's , Time to talk about something else or better stuff to talk about

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #99 - 09/13/11 at 10:29pm

Dang, I missed a good night, was Rayburn given Lill Shoe a good time with his head down there?   LOL

Duane

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.