Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/22/24 at 2:33am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksSANTA MARIA RACEWAY › Nationals drivers meeting notes

Pages: 1
Nationals drivers meeting notes (Read 715 times)
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Nationals drivers meeting notes
05/26/11 at 10:45pm

NATIONALS DRIVERS MEETING
•Thank you for coming

•We are doing lots of fund raisers for American Cancer Society Relay for life. One is Brave the Shave. So if money is raised for you, please plan on shaving your head tomorrow.

•Raceceivers mandatory. Just put battery in and it will be on channel you need. 454.000 . Replace battery for second day.

•Lots of cars and racing here, so please pay attention and be in line.

•LM & SS will group qualify. Meaning you only have to out qualify your group to start on the pole of your heat. All races, straight up.
Mods will be on draw/redraw format.

•Amount transferred out of heats will be on board, once we have line ups done, and know total car count.

•20 car A-Mains for LM. 22 car for Mods, SS, HS

•Yellow flag rules. 2 single car yellows in any event and you will be black flagged. If you stop on the track for ANY reason, you will be sent to the tail.

•Nose to tail on yellow. Don’t bother going side by side. We are not going to change our mind. Scorers and officials are not perfect. Neither are you guys. If you were, we wouldn’t be under yellow. If you are double file, you will have one lap to get in line or be sent to the tail.

•Single file restarts in all races except HS, SS & LM A-Main. Those will be Delaware restarts. Leader out by himself, second chooses high or low. Everyone else falls in.

•If you jump a restart, you will be penalized 2 spots for every one you jump, on the next yellow or after the race.

•Restarts as follows: Leader picks up the pace between 2 cones. When green is waved, its go for all divisions except Mods. Mods, no passing until the cone. If we have an issue with your division tonight, there will be a cone tomorrow.

•Here to put on a show. Fans don’t want to see a ton of yellows. Please drive as professional as you can. In return, we will treat you as professional as we can.

•If you have an issue and would like to discuss it with an official, please discuss it in a normal manner. If you come up yelling and screaming, my officials have been instructed to ignore you. They are here because they enjoy racing. This is not their full time job. I don’t want to be yelled at either, and I don’t know why the hell I am here sometimes.

•Winner of each dash to stop on front stretch.

•Top 4 of Mod main to stop on front stretch. Crews are instructed to stay away from cars while they are in “Claim” area.

•A-Main winners will receive one of these Billet Trophies and one of these jackets. I will need size of winners.

•Winner of each main will also take a trophy into the grandstands and give to a kid of their choice. I pay for the trophies and it does me no good if you give it to your son or daughter.

•Top 4 after each A-Main MUST go to the scales and tech.

•Please have a good time camping out. I just ask that you be somewhat responsible.

•If your gonna wreck, wreck big. If your gonna fight, fight in front of the fans.

Thank you, have fun and lets go racing.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.