Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/06/24 at 11:33pm

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksPERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY › video highlights from Perris 3/27/10

Pages: 1
video highlights from Perris 3/27/10 (Read 6686 times)
raceway video
LMR Rookie

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

video highlights from Perris 3/27/10
03/29/10 at 8:01am

Hey all...new to this board. Just want to let you know that video highlights of Saturdays races at Perris are available for viewing at www.racewayvideo.com

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Re: video highlights from Perris 3/27/10
Reply #1 - 03/29/10 at 9:05am

Very kool!!!!   Thanks.

Duane

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
WESTCOASTDIRT
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 03/29/10 at 5:42pm

Thanks, great video action.

IP Logged
Bill_Griffin
LMR Member

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 03/29/10 at 8:51pm

Great video! Mike is awesome to watch...  

IP Logged
Mod9Fan
LMR Member

Reply #4 - 03/29/10 at 9:45pm

Nice Video,

Cain't beat'em crash 'em.

Too bad the Kirby car broke, that dude was hook'd up!!

IP Logged
ministocker56
LMR God

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

Reply #5 - 03/29/10 at 11:37pm

kirby is bad fast , still say good job by carla from 14th to 3rd way to go girl , that video it was just a racing thing look's like to me clay's car was tight coming off then he tryed turning it away from the 29 & it got loss & made contact least in the video i can see caly got off the gas when they did make contact

IP Logged
ClayDalyRacing.com
LMR Rookie

ClayDalyRacing.com

CA
Reply #6 - 03/30/10 at 1:10am

mod9fan,

Apparently you didn't stay tuned to hear the interview? Guess not with the comment "can't beat em, crash em" in your post.

ministocker,

thanks for seeing it how most people are seeing it.. this is stock car racing, my RF wasn't at his rear end, we were along side eachother, after I started to get snug and four wheel slide up the track I tried everything to get it turned down, he was pointed, i was in the process of being pointed, before we were both pointed and going to have one helluva drag race, my RR touched his LR as I was sliding up and you can clearly see me trying to turn the car away from his direction the whole whole time after i realized she wasn't gonna stick the whole way through the corner... i was on the brakes, killed the motor, refired got it in low gear and salvaged what i could finishing in low gear with my head burried down at the steering wheel..

its nothing more than racing, if i didn't try to make something work it wouldn't have been a "race"... if my intentions were to go down there and slide up and wreck him, i can assure you it wouldn't have been Andy and it wold have been much more spectacular, it was just a racing deal

the reason I feel so bad isn't becasue i screwed up like i said i the interview. i said i screwed up because its Andy, a close friend, Ron is a close friend, i mean we get kicked out of bowling alley's together (HAHAHA)..

I thought it was going to stick like it had all night, but i was wrong, and everything was fine until after i got a little tire spin in the slick and then in trying to keep off him my RR tire hit his LR tire, i mean there wasn't ANY body damage to his car nor mine from that contact, i feel bad about the deal, but it is racing, i didn't run down in there to wreck him, i ran down in there to RACE him, and things took a small change in plans, sill ended descent, but not in Andy's favor, which makes me feel worse than it makes him feel, i can promise you that..

thanks guys for not bashing me over this deal, after all Andy and i are friends, so that should say something in itself right there... and as far as I know, we are still on those terms..

Ron, my phone had a bit of an accident today, so i couldn't call you when i was going to but... i'll be by the shop soon thsi week, bring me some panels off the mod for some templates to kinda go off of, i'm goin midevil on this one =)

ClayDalyRacing.com
WWW   IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Reply #7 - 03/30/10 at 1:26am

Hey Clay you know your a dirty driver, remember wrecking Brad in Victorville for the win LMAO!! Im just kidding, heres how I see it, if you have already talked to Andy and Ron and everything has been squashed with them then who cares what anyone else says!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
ClayDalyRacing.com
LMR Rookie

ClayDalyRacing.com

CA
Reply #8 - 03/30/10 at 1:39am

lol, i knew you would say something, lol.. everyone at victorville the last trip there said it was the best late model race they'd seen in years and the finish was exciting and wasn't a bad deal at all, and just like with brad, we are cool on it and still good friends and life goes on, its happened to every racer and its never going to chance, or at least it hasn't yet in the history of racing

ClayDalyRacing.com
WWW   IP Logged
ObertelloRacing
LMR Senior

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Hollister,CA
Reply #9 - 03/30/10 at 7:47am

Damm it Clay I told you not to text on your phone when you're taking your bubble bath....Ron

Sponsored by: ConFab Corp. , BSB Manufacturing, Hawk Brakes, Steitz Service, Carcerano Cylinder Heads, Jennstar Motorsports, Carly's Performance, WestCoastDirt Racing Promotions by Eric Oldes, Chris's Precision Machine
WWW   IP Logged
fromthegrandstands
LMR God

A REAL Pain in the
A$$

Santa Maria, CA
Reply #10 - 03/30/10 at 3:04pm

Cool Video from PAS - never been down there!!

Good Race Clay - you got that LM looking good!  Too bad about the finish...it was going to be a good run to the line!  

Randolph looked real good in the Street too!  

REALLY makes me anxious for the SMS Season Opener!!  (No RAIN - No RAIN)  

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.