Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/08/24 at 7:15am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerSATURDAY NIGHT RACER › March 13th SMS Practice Cancelled

Pages: 1
March 13th SMS Practice Cancelled (Read 3595 times)
dscEvents
LMR God

http://www.racesanta
mariaspeedway.com/

Santa Maria
March 13th SMS Practice Cancelled
03/09/10 at 9:06pm

We are canceling this Saturday's practice session in order to take advantage of the weather to continue the clay work on the track and to finish up the parking area fill project.

This will allow us to be ready for the practice session on March 20th and the Go-Kart races on the March 21st.

Again, the practice session scheduled for the 20th is a go! We are only canceling the 13th!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we hope you understand that we are working very hard to improve the clay situation on the track and to improve the parking area surface.

Thanks to Tom and Tim Breshears (and their families) for their hard work, and to Jason Papich for his work and equipment usage.

I think our drivers and fans will be impressed with some of the other improvements that should be done by opening day.

Dave C

SMS is the place to be on Saturdays!
WWW   IP Logged
rickybobby33x
LMR God

Iwant to go fast

Re: March 13th SMS Practice Cancelled
Reply #1 - 03/10/10 at 7:05am

tom and tim...............way to get it done, see lots of work going on out there..........................hope c.k kicks down some tickets this year for you guys...........lol................................thanks again..............pete

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #2 - 03/10/10 at 7:22am

You guys must be doing a great job. In the past with this much rain we wouldnt be racing on that track until late in may. Good job guys and thanks for all the work. Chet.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
fromthegrandstands
LMR God

A REAL Pain in the
A$$

Santa Maria, CA
Reply #3 - 03/10/10 at 9:20am

The WORK is looking Great.  I've been going to shoot pics every day when I drive by, and I always forget.

WWW   IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #4 - 03/10/10 at 2:27pm

Yes, Thank you: Tim Breshears, Tom Breshears, Jason Papich, Tony Toste, Craig Janes, Doug Jeffers, Dave and John Castaneda. Without them, we wouldnt even be practicing til sometime in April.

WWW   IP Logged
timMod47
LMR Senior

Reply #5 - 03/10/10 at 3:06pm

rickybobby33x wrote on 03/10/10 at 7:05am:
tom and tim...............way to get it done, see lots of work going on out there..........................hope c.k kicks down some tickets this year for you guys...........lol................................thanks again..............pete

Ya!........ A one way ticket to more hard work!........

timss47@live.com
  IP Logged
formercrewguy
LMR God

The shrub brothers
are punks

Arizona
Reply #6 - 03/10/10 at 5:56pm

Track looks great........drove out after lunch today, and talked to John for a bit. One of the pumps needs some work on the carb....it was pumping gas out the exhaust.........lol. Lots and lots of dirt being moved around. I don't know how you guys (Tom and Tim) find the time to get all this work done!!......We all appreciate it.

Bob

"99% of Muslims aren't terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim"
  IP Logged
timMod47
LMR Senior

Reply #7 - 03/10/10 at 7:37pm

formercrewguy wrote on 03/10/10 at 5:56pm:
Track looks great........drove out after lunch today, and talked to John for a bit. One of the pumps needs some work on the carb....it was pumping gas out the exhaust.........lol. Lots and lots of dirt being moved around. I don't know how you guys (Tom and Tim) find the time to get all this work done!!......We all appreciate it.

Bob

Thanks Bob,
Tom started moving the piles of dirt today, and i am trying to get the track hard enough to bring in the big trucks for the ?

timss47@live.com
  IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #8 - 03/10/10 at 9:11pm

timMod47 wrote on 03/10/10 at 7:37pm:

Bob

Thanks Bob,
Tom started moving the piles of dirt today, and i am trying to get the track hard enough to bring in the big trucks for the ?

Tim, what the hell are you doing on a computer? You should be on a tractor!!!

WWW   IP Logged
timMod47
LMR Senior

Reply #9 - 03/11/10 at 7:51am

Chris Kearns wrote on 03/10/10 at 9:11pm:

Bob

Thanks Bob,

Dam!! well as you can see Boss! i posted at 7:37pm Cool it got dark and i couldn't see anymore, and my wife said i needed to come home, she hasn't seen me in a week.
Ill make it up, your not going to doc my pay are you? Embarrassed

timss47@live.com
  IP Logged
FASTMIKE
LMR God

CALL US FIRST FIX IT
FAST

Reply #10 - 03/11/10 at 8:11am

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #11 - 03/12/10 at 1:42pm

timMod47 wrote on 03/11/10 at 7:51am:

Bob

Thanks Bob,

Dam!! well as you can see Boss! i posted at 7:37pm Cool it got dark and i couldn't see anymore, and my wife said i needed to come home, she hasn't seen me in a week.

Yes, you now owe me $5.00

WWW   IP Logged
benstrans
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 03/12/10 at 7:27pm

Chris Kearns wrote on 03/12/10 at 1:42pm:
timMod47 wrote on 03/11/10 at 7:51am:

Bob

Thanks Bob,

Yes, you now owe me $5.00

CK is trying to recoup the money he spent to bribe a couple of kids to stop using the video games at the Pizza parlor.

IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.