Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerSATURDAY NIGHT RACER › hobby stock race

Pages: 1
hobby stock race (Read 1928 times)
SawyerRacing98
LMR God

Bakersfield Ca.
hobby stock race
03/08/10 at 4:03pm

i was waiting for someone to say something, but nobody did lol, jason bannister you did a great job bud! awesome clean pass with 2 to go for the win. CONGRATS!

IP Logged
racefan2008
LMR Rookie

hobbies are the best

Re: hobby stock race
Reply #1 - 03/08/10 at 4:10pm

MAYBE NOBODY CARES

IP Logged
Frazier15
LMR God

I wanna go fast

CA
Reply #2 - 03/08/10 at 4:25pm

Good job Jason---

Hope to see ya in SM............

Mazak..Carquest...Sully And Son hydraulics...AMC Machine...Gils transmission...Industrial Automotive Machine...Cal Coast Recovery...Industrial Radiator...OEC Inc... [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/FRZR15/Specialty20
  IP Logged
mw56racing
LMR Rookie

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 03/08/10 at 6:28pm

good race to everyone for the track conditions. I am driving the 42 car this year and was told after the race that I came up on the 11 car on the front stretch pretty hard with a lap or so too go. sorry about that it was not intentional.

Matt Wankum

IP Logged
17t_racer
LMR God

Addicted to dirt!

Reply #4 - 03/08/10 at 6:43pm

Congrats Jason!  Good clean driving on a bad track!
Bryan

Kern Body Works, Terry Bedford Concrete Construction, St. Clair Realty and Bonas Pest Control. VIsit our site @ www.vfgracing.webs.com
  IP Logged
rickybobby33x
LMR God

Iwant to go fast

Reply #5 - 03/08/10 at 6:56pm

bring that stuff over here jason................ Grin Grin way to start the season bro........................pete  Smiley

IP Logged
AStewart37
LMR Mod

CA
Reply #6 - 03/08/10 at 8:26pm

I want to thank the crew of the 18 and 77 hobbys and also a welder from Chett Reeve's crew (dont know his name) who helped me get my driveline back in and back on the track in time to get warmed up in the heat race so I could run a proper main event.

Have a new rear end in the car and was able to actually drive it, rather than it drive me. I think once I get comfortable in the car the way it is itll have some potential.

I think someone like Bruce probably could have put my car on the pad with how it was running.

WWW   IP Logged
WOOD Racing #13
LMR God

"GIT R
DONE"

Bakersfield, Ca
Reply #7 - 03/09/10 at 2:33pm

Jason drove an awesome and smooth race.  Waited until Roy Jr made a slight mistake and got the run on him.  
I think Jason was the smoothest one on the track that night as he usually is and was driving just a little lower than anyone else.

Awesome Job Jason!!  Was a good and fun race to watch.

Later,
Jacky

Jacky "Go to the Front" Wood
2013 Hobby Stock Champion

Got a good ring to it anyway.. LMAO
  IP Logged
ka_jd7and1
LMR God

Bakersfield, CA
Reply #8 - 03/09/10 at 2:34pm

AStewart37 wrote on 03/08/10 at 8:26pm:
I want to thank the crew of the 18 and 77 hobbys and also a welder from Chett Reeve's crew (dont know his name) who helped me get my driveline back in and back on the track in time to get warmed up in the heat race so I could run a proper main event.

Have a new rear end in the car and was able to actually drive it, rather than it drive me. I think once I get comfortable in the car the way it is itll have some potential.

I think someone like Bruce probably could have put my car on the pad with how it was running.

I wasn't there yet, but on behalf of the 77 crew, you're welcome.   Wink    Always glad to help out a fellow racer.

IP Logged
woodracing35
LMR God

2010 AMERICAN STOCK
CHAMPION

Reply #9 - 03/09/10 at 3:23pm

great job jason...

IP Logged
CrazyJay_51
LMR Member

Reply #10 - 03/09/10 at 9:36pm

thanks it was alot of fun racing degeer the 10 car for the lead there was alot of good hard racing going on allover the track it was a blast see you at the next race

jason  Cool

YIM   IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.