Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/07/24 at 7:51pm

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerSaturday Night RacerSATURDAY NIGHT RACER › What SS are going???

Pages: 1
What SS are going??? (Read 2776 times)
BakoBoyzRacing
Ex Member

What SS are going???
03/07/10 at 5:51pm

Who's going to be at Bako for the 1st All-Star Race of the year???

will there be a B-Main????
who's going to win????

EAST
#66 Jeremiah Van Scoy
#74 Wayne Dotson
#6 Dave Bauer
#71 Richard Harrison
#54 Brady Bell
#78s Randy Schweitzer
#68j Billy Simkins
#86 Billy Stevens
#32 Tina McGowan
#26 Ed Elliott
#14$ Dakota Schweitzer
#2 Darrell Hood                        
#97 Brian Shepherd
#39 Brian Knight

WEST
#04 Tim Randolph
#56 Joey Silva
#32 Kirk Morgan
#27 Steve Milton
#20t Toby Randolph
#33c Mike Chambers
#? Matt DePhillips  
#42 Aaron Cervantes
#36 Morris Sealy
#? Mike Leland
#69 Kyle Heckman
#66s Chad Shaffer
#1 Bobby Meneley
27 cars = B-Main  Wink

IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Re: What SS are going???
Reply #1 - 03/07/10 at 6:05pm

Sorry but its hard to be optimistic about the streets!! The Hobbies didn't even need a B main so im gonna say no B main and maybe 17 cars!! NOW I HOPE I AM WRONG AND THERE IS 27 CARS AND A B MAIN!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
BakoBoyzRacing
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/07/10 at 6:21pm

I think all the car counts were down for last nights races!!! The weather had a big part of it...Its going to be a great week of weather...Can't wait to see all the new cars & the dirt fly!!!

IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Reply #3 - 03/07/10 at 6:25pm

Yeah I will agree with that and it was great going to the WOO in Tulare and then Bako on Saturday to see some good racing, I hope there is a good car count!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
32MORGAN
LMR God

2007/2008 SMS
SUPERFACTORYSTOCK
CHAMPION

SANTA MARIA CA.
Reply #4 - 03/07/10 at 7:25pm

i'm working on it but not ready yet, i sometimes think i'm working at sparky's pace. lol

NAPA-RAY'S AUTOPARTS, SULLY &SON HYDRULICS, MERLO'S CULTERY.COM, NEW YORK LIFE(TERRY MERLO), B C PUMP, DEISEL INJECTION SYSTEMS, LOS PADRES GLASS & MIRROR, GIL'S TRANSMISSION, OEC, SOUSA TIRE, PRAXIAR
  IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #5 - 03/07/10 at 7:49pm

I'm not going to be ready for the first race but I should be a go for the second one.  The first race is going to blow for the SS. Missing from Saturday will be me, Toby Randolph, Wayne Dotson, Brady Bell, Kyle Heckman and a few others I'm sure.  To be honest, I hope the next race rains out.  

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
BakoBoyzRacing
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/07/10 at 9:06pm

well that SUCKS!!!!

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #7 - 03/07/10 at 9:20pm

I think it will get better.  I heard Ray Mariquin is building / built a car

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
OLD SCHOOL#6
LMR God

CHEVY RUMBLE !! 

Reply #8 - 03/07/10 at 9:45pm

Stopped by Ray's house a week or so  ago and he does have a car he is working on.  Not sure if it will be ready for start of season and he said he will be racing SMS only...............

"SMOKE ' UM" -- the unlawfull act of depositing large amounts of rubber on a hard surface such as asphalt or concrete.
AIM   IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #9 - 03/07/10 at 10:00pm

He use to take that thing to Mesa every weekend.

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
Schweitzer_82
LMR Member

RWD's Do it Better!

Ca
Reply #10 - 03/07/10 at 10:12pm

#74 Wayne Dotson,  I ran into him on Sat morning and asked him if they were going to be at the races and he said " Nope we have retired, im done"

SO just letting you know you can take him off your list

As for Randy Schweitzer.....  He has not touched the car since the Bud Nationals and hasn't said anything about running.   Maybe I can get him to toss on a set of G60's from the Mod and a 4bbl and call it good... F#$*# it and load it up LOL maybe not

Josh Schweitzer
zenith223@yahoo.com
WWW   IP Logged
rickshawII
LMR God

The RickshawII

china lake ca
Reply #11 - 03/08/10 at 7:22am

even though there are a hundred cars being built, if its not a good turnout this weekend, you better rewrite the rule book. jk. it sounds like theres gonna be some good car counts this year.

i do want to watch the first race or two. gonna be interesting to see more HP and less tire and a bunch of new guys that didnt get any practice days. bako better get an extra tow truck for the night.

CAUSE IT'S FUN!!!!
  IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #12 - 03/09/10 at 10:55pm

Ill be at the second race and I think Toby will be to.  Lonnie will be there, Timmy will be there, Kirk morgan will probably start showing up, looks like bill stevens is going to be out there, Kyle Heckman is building a new SS that will be done soon, His old car is being driven by the car owners son I think and more guys will be out there. Cars that don't race will be sold and new guys will be in the mix. I think it's important for promoters to be on the phone communicating with the drivers.  I'd also work on promoting the series a little.  I'm not a promoter, but that's what' I'd do.

WWW | AIM   IP Logged
BakoBoyzRacing
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 03/10/10 at 10:15pm

This year for the SS well be a steping stone for the years to come...It will start off slow but toward the middle of the season it will grow and grow into 2011 where it will be really good...alot of good things in the works...just hang in there

IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.