bako races (Read 9808 times)
WESTCOASTDIRT
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: bako races
Reply #22 - 03/07/10 at 6:33pm

OLD SCHOOL#6 wrote on 03/07/10 at 6:03pm:
Hahahaha -- I like to think I'm smart, but I can't seem to get anyone else to agree with me...... lol.   And if you can read it, you must have graduated from the school of new languages .............................. I guess ........... LOL

Your 100% correct and was able to read all the new language typed.

IP Logged
childressJr.16
LMR God

IS WHAT IT IS

Bakersfield Ca
Reply #23 - 03/07/10 at 7:27pm

I think all the racing was pretty good myself!!! But i am in the same vote on the "CONE" in the FRONT STRAIGHT there definately needs more room there hopefully there will be a change there if not quite of few cars will be tore up trying to MAKING A MISTAKE going underneath it or between the wall it was pretty far up on the track i thought!!!!!!!!!!

"OUTLAW"RICKY CHILDRESS!!!
  IP Logged
FlatBlackMod15B
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 03/07/10 at 8:01pm

track was horribly rough, bent my j bar in half almost. the cone deal is a good thing just maybe give us another 4,5 feet. jmo

IP Logged
childressJr.16
LMR God

IS WHAT IT IS

Bakersfield Ca
Reply #25 - 03/07/10 at 8:26pm

Ya thats my main thing BRAD thinkin we need more room with the cone rule i like the idea just need a lil mor room J.M.O

"OUTLAW"RICKY CHILDRESS!!!
  IP Logged
WESTCOASTDIRT
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 03/07/10 at 8:27pm

I agree it needs to be moved down some as well, one mistake by a driver when they are nose to tail that close to the wall leave no room for drivers to get out of the way and will cause thousands of dollars in damage to racecars and the fact that the split in the wall is right there make it really danagerous. The cone in turn 4 is enough and if someone jumps out of line then black flag them.

IP Logged
Schweitzer_82
LMR Member

RWD's Do it Better!

Ca
Reply #27 - 03/07/10 at 10:26pm

I liked the cone but you guys are all on the money the the first restart I took I put a nice mohawk in my seat cover not expecting it to be that tight up on the wall.   ALSO in the drivers meeting Scott said he had a few brand new employees out there on the track and to take it easy on them.  Maybe that had a little bit to do with it?  It will get better.

On the track I was very happy to see Scott get on the grader halfway and do his best to make the track better.  I know the track was really rough but I applaud his effort.

Josh Schweitzer
zenith223@yahoo.com
WWW   IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Reply #28 - 03/08/10 at 1:05am

yeah the track was rough and was the same in turn one last year, now somebody is going to get on here and say all the drivers have to race on the same track!! Well then if they all ran the one groove on the top it would be a boring race and some guys are to competitive for that and want to be able to pass!! I agree it was good to see them try and fix the ruts and I am sure they will get it done!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
SawyerRacing98
LMR God

Bakersfield Ca.
Reply #29 - 03/08/10 at 7:50am

hey everyone had to race on the same track...Smiley

did anyone notice how you could actually run a little higher on the track? lol, last year couldnt run where they did opening night, be glad maybe bako is getting 2 groves back...

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #30 - 03/08/10 at 7:59am

I also noticed the pushed the implement tires out on the berm.  Looks like the days of riding on the berm are over.  I've never been a big fan of any big objects next to the racing surface.  I'd rather see 3/4 buried car tires or chipping a couple huge holes in the berm than the big tires. Get turned sideways those can by clip busters plus you have no exit if a pile up happens.

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
lwiseracing
LMR God

what else would i do
on sat. night

Reply #31 - 03/08/10 at 7:34pm

i got a call today some one is going to loan me a motor. so do i just show up at the next race or what do i need to do. btw i did notice u can run way up top now very cool

thanks: k&b pump supply.. h&s body.. golden empire tranny..puma soft.. dain pluming..
  IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Reply #32 - 03/08/10 at 9:22pm

SawyerRacing98 wrote on 03/08/10 at 7:50am:
hey everyone had to race on the same track...Smiley

did anyone notice how you could actually run a little higher on the track? lol, last year couldnt run where they did opening night, be glad maybe bako is getting 2 groves back...

Hey Robby what kind of "groves" are they getting, Oranges or???? JK had to get you back for your first line!!! Cheesy

It is nice to see the groove back at the top just hope the bottom can be ran without the ruts soon!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
SawyerRacing98
LMR God

Bakersfield Ca.
Reply #33 - 03/09/10 at 6:14am

lol yeah my bad haha.

IP Logged
2Xhobby
LMR God

W F O  racing

Bakersfield
Reply #34 - 03/09/10 at 3:26pm

lwiseracing wrote on 03/08/10 at 7:34pm:
i got a call today some one is going to loan me a motor. so do i just show up at the next race or what do i need to do. btw i did notice u can run way up top now very cool

Larry  all you need to do is showup and race...   We dont need to check your engine again until you make the tech pad..  see you next race

Thanks to my sponsers : Gils transmission, Race prep , Childress graphix , L K B race engines, Irwins Hot Shot Service, H & S Body shop and Towing, K V & Kings Muffler
  IP Logged
DiRtBoX4k
LMR Senior

DiRtBoX Race bodies

bakersfield
Reply #35 - 03/09/10 at 6:22pm

which will hopefull be next race...lol

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #36 - 03/09/10 at 9:28pm

2Xhobby wrote on 03/09/10 at 3:26pm:
lwiseracing wrote on 03/08/10 at 7:34pm:

Larry  all you need to do is showup and race...   We dont need to check your engine again until you make the tech pad..  see you next race

That is a perfect way to handle the situation. You caught it corrected it, end of story. I think this was handled by both parties perfectly. Also shows you that bako means bussiness this year. Good job. chet

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
R_Schweitzer
LMR Senior

Reply #37 - 03/10/10 at 9:35am

lwiseracing wrote on 03/07/10 at 4:44pm:
it was me that had the roller cam..i was cheating and got dq for it my bad..berfore any starts talking smack at the end of last year my good motor $10.000 motor broke and i bought this motor for $1500.00 and have ran it 4 times i have not had the $ to fix my good motor or buy cam lifters valve springs and push rods to take the roller out so i will be sitting out intell i can get the money to put my good motor back together...btw i hope i still can come from last to 2nd with a solid cam..lol will see u in the stands later larry wise 5w

Hey Larry dose that guy have anymore of those $1500.00 motors I will buy them lol

IP Logged
lwiseracing
LMR God

what else would i do
on sat. night

Reply #38 - 03/10/10 at 10:06am

randy im pulling it sat u can come over and watch me take it out hand me 1500 cash dont ask about the bottem end and its yours

thanks: k&b pump supply.. h&s body.. golden empire tranny..puma soft.. dain pluming..
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.