Pages: 1 2 
bako races (Read 9782 times)
ministocker56
LMR God

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

bako races
03/06/10 at 5:24pm

has any 1 heard if eather or both the drag's & the speedway been canceled or , well here in arroyo grande it's pooring rain

IP Logged
Andrew
LMR God

2006 SMS M.S.
champion... more of
a PB these days

Camarillo
Re: bako races
Reply #1 - 03/06/10 at 6:01pm

They're racing, 21 mods showed... that's all I know.

IP Logged
FASTMIKE
LMR God

CALL US FIRST FIX IT
FAST

Reply #2 - 03/06/10 at 6:56pm

no rain yet...

IP Logged
fan_of_4p
LMR God

Where's the next
race?

Reply #3 - 03/06/10 at 10:32pm

just got a text 22 mods and the Iron Man Mke Johnson wins

IP Logged
ministocker56
LMR God

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

Reply #4 - 03/06/10 at 10:40pm

still little rain here in pismo beach area , good job to mike & his crew

IP Logged
Wally_Stewart
LMR God

Hobby Stock 37
Bakersfield Speedway

Reply #5 - 03/07/10 at 9:04am

Bakersfield had 93 cars in the pits. 21 HS, 20 AS, 31 MS & 21 IMCA's. I think the treat of weather kept some cars away most were local. Coffey brought there IMCA over and ended the night in 4th. See Bakersfield Speedway at the bottom of home page for complete results. Wally

IP Logged
18racr
LMR God

We have a Fraud in
the White House.

Reply #6 - 03/07/10 at 9:59am

Heard a IMCA car was caught with a roller cam,,, oops..lol

IP Logged
Schweitzer_82
LMR Member

RWD's Do it Better!

Ca
Reply #7 - 03/07/10 at 11:49am

mmmhmmmmm, and heard another crew talking and laughing over a beer about how lucky they didn't make the tech pad or they would have been #*&^$#&.

Josh Schweitzer
zenith223@yahoo.com
WWW   IP Logged
18racr
LMR God

We have a Fraud in
the White House.

Reply #8 - 03/07/10 at 11:54am

Schweitzer_82 wrote on 03/07/10 at 11:49am:
mmmhmmmmm, and heard another crew talking and laughing over a beer about how lucky they didn't make the tech pad or they would have been #*&^$#&.  

thats funnyyy,,, hopefully they will make the techpad someday and get checked also,,, Good job to Justin, 2nd place is awsome start to the season

IP Logged
lwiseracing
LMR God

what else would i do
on sat. night

Reply #9 - 03/07/10 at 4:44pm

it was me that had the roller cam..i was cheating and got dq for it my bad..berfore any starts talking smack at the end of last year my good motor $10.000 motor broke and i bought this motor for $1500.00 and have ran it 4 times i have not had the $ to fix my good motor or buy cam lifters valve springs and push rods to take the roller out so i will be sitting out intell i can get the money to put my good motor back together...btw i hope i still can come from last to 2nd with a solid cam..lol will see u in the stands later larry wise 5w

thanks: k&b pump supply.. h&s body.. golden empire tranny..puma soft.. dain pluming..
  IP Logged
SawyerRacing98
LMR God

Bakersfield Ca.
Reply #10 - 03/07/10 at 4:46pm

props to coming on, but dont feel like you have to explain yourself bud, i know at least 7 other drivers with roller cams out there lol

IP Logged
BakoBoyzRacing
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/07/10 at 4:52pm

Hey Robby why weren't you out there????are you still not allowed to race there???

IP Logged
imracin68j
LMR God

Do the impossible

Reply #12 - 03/07/10 at 4:52pm

Larry's ride looked smooth last night.  Nick got screwed, that car looked bad a$$.

Does the cone have to be so close to wall.  I think you can put it a little more to the center and not worry about passing?  Just seemed tight.  I don't think it would have changed the mod race but the cars have to be real tight on the wall coming across the line.

Play the all new "DANNY SIMKINS - 11 STRAIGHT - trivia game." Only at teamsimkins.com.
WWW | AIM   IP Logged
SawyerRacing98
LMR God

Bakersfield Ca.
Reply #13 - 03/07/10 at 4:55pm

my new car just got here friday afternoon, bare chassis, ill be here for the march 20th race. check out Sawyer Racing on another site for up to date progress throughout the next 2 weeks

IP Logged
formercrewguy
LMR God

The shrub brothers
are punks

Arizona
Reply #14 - 03/07/10 at 5:16pm

ministocker56 wrote on 03/06/10 at 5:24pm:
has any 1 heard if eather or both the drag's & the speedway been canceled or , well here in arroyo grande it's pooring rain

I would like to say I didn't understand a word you said......but thanks to years of your annihilation of the English language, I get the drift..............lol....sorry Greg...I had to do it...

"99% of Muslims aren't terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim"
  IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Reply #15 - 03/07/10 at 5:25pm

imracin68j wrote on 03/07/10 at 4:52pm:
Larry's ride looked smooth last night.  Nick got screwed, that car looked bad a$$.

Does the cone have to be so close to wall.  I think you can put it a little more to the center and not worry about passing?  Just seemed tight.  I don't think it would have changed the mod race but the cars have to be real tight on the wall coming across the line.

Yeah Larry looked real good til the axle snapped in two!! I agree with you Billy , I was thinking the same thing. Why does the cone have to be so close to the wall I knew there was gonna be a mishap there sooner or later!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
OLD SCHOOL#6
LMR God

CHEVY RUMBLE !! 

Reply #16 - 03/07/10 at 5:49pm

formercrewguy wrote on 03/07/10 at 5:16pm:
ministocker56 wrote on 03/06/10 at 5:24pm:

I would like to say I didn't understand a word you said......but thanks to years of your annihilation of the English language, I get the drift..............lol....sorry Greg...I had to do it...

Hey formercrewguy -- it's a new language.  Here is an example............

I  cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty  uesdnatnrd what I was  rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig  to a  rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the  ltteers in a word are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and  last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you  can still raed it wouthit a porbelm. This  is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the  word as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was  ipmorantt!

"SMOKE ' UM" -- the unlawfull act of depositing large amounts of rubber on a hard surface such as asphalt or concrete.
AIM   IP Logged
formercrewguy
LMR God

The shrub brothers
are punks

Arizona
Reply #17 - 03/07/10 at 5:52pm

Roll Eyes

"99% of Muslims aren't terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim"
  IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #18 - 03/07/10 at 5:52pm

Schweitzer_82 wrote on 03/07/10 at 11:49am:

Well, if they din't make the tec pad, they obviously wasted there money.   And to lwiser, ya do what ya can to go have fun, some times it works out and sometimes it doesn't. Hope you get to gether real quick.

Duane

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Reply #19 - 03/07/10 at 5:52pm

Well old  school your either smart or weird lol I dont know but I could actually read that, so what does that make me!!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
OLD SCHOOL#6
LMR God

CHEVY RUMBLE !! 

Reply #20 - 03/07/10 at 6:03pm

Hahahaha -- I like to think I'm smart, but I can't seem to get anyone else to agree with me...... lol.   And if you can read it, you must have graduated from the school of new languages .............................. I guess ........... LOL

"SMOKE ' UM" -- the unlawfull act of depositing large amounts of rubber on a hard surface such as asphalt or concrete.
AIM   IP Logged
Watchin15B
LMR God

If you aint first
your last!! Shake N
Bake!!

Reply #21 - 03/07/10 at 6:17pm

lol ok!!

DWR DWR DWR DWR
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.