Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/06/24 at 1:24pm

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksPERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY › Perris Auto Speedway Sport Mods

Pages: 1 2 
Perris Auto Speedway Sport Mods (Read 17074 times)
SoCalDirtBoy
LMR Rookie

Re: Perris Auto Speedway Sport Mods
Reply #22 - 12/20/09 at 12:29am

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Art wrote on 12/19/09 at 3:54pm:
SoCalDirtBoy wrote on 12/18/09 at 3:21pm:
You really think Perris needs another class???!!!

The Mods were only bringing 5-6 car for the last 4-5 races
They already run 7 classes a night
They have one of the highest  Pit Fees, plus you must PAY to draw a Pea
They don't pay, your checks are always at least a month out
There is always a threat they are closing, switching to Off-Road, . .
Even the big Sprint races don't even draw the teams anymore (Lost WoO)

Scott is right, its guys like you that talk sh-t  that hurt the sport,  in today's economy businesses are going out daily, you should want your track to be profitable so they can stay in business and provide a place for you to race, you guys will be sucking hind tit when your track drops your class or closes, as for the pas its a nice facility but every track has its procedures & rules and no one is forced to race there, i spent many nights at the pas and lots of other guys like racing there too  

Perris has got to have the highest cost of operation of any of the tracks here in Ca, over the last 10 years how many times have the other tracks had to restructure and get new promotors, (lots)  its easy to see that the pas has the most successful operation going, remember its a business, not just a place for a certain class to think they own, they no longer race 2 classes that I spent a lot of money on to race, am I bitter ?    no.    it was a business decision, I admire the fact that they are able to do what is necessary to survive and reinvent their show to remain profitable

socaldirtyboy just because your driving career has passed you buy is no reason to try to discourage others from racing at the pas,  you had your time in the sun, why not let others have theirs too, your posts are always self centered and selfish, don't you think its time to let it go

I need to make one more point

some of you guys that talk neck all the time think this message board was put here for you to do that...WRONG

this board is a place for you to get information, this board is someone's BUISNESS, be it large or small (and that's none of your buisness) its a place where someone makes part of his living, when you come on here and talk neck about the tracks you not only show how stupid you are but you chase away some people that might actually contribute to the sport, it will be good to see what rules are posted for the new year concerning post content

I am sure none of you would like to have your business  scrutinized in the manner that you subject others to

So just for a day, try to treat people with the same respect you would like from them, instead of acting like a idiot

IP Logged
Art
LMR Member

Do something useful

Reply #23 - 12/20/09 at 4:25pm

SoCalDirtBoy wrote on 12/18/09 at 10:37pm:
So you are saying you are pleased with a car count of 10?
10/3 - 5 cars
10/24 - 8 cars
11/21 - 8 cars

Look at SMS and VAS, why do you think they draw 24+ cars? I know drivers living in Riverside that are driving 3+ hours to race, rather then drive 25 mins

So when I arrive, is it alright that pay late? Why is it ok to get paid late? Money is coming in to the gate??

For a PREMIER track, sure are some empty pits and STANDS

you should never have started that fight with ray, now all you do is talk sh-t about the pas because they fined you,  you deserved it, and now your not even man enough to use your other screename, the one that goes with your name,   your profile says your 47   grow some balls and tell everyone who you are, some of us already know.......   what a weasel you are    

hey kdawg   you know who it is dont you  

LMR when are you going to take care of these guys that talk sh-t hiding behind screenames  you and the admin continue to let this go on, why do you have to wait till the first of the year to do something  (do you work for the government) do it now,  get rid of these guys,  why sit on your hands and wait,  you know who this guys is just cross check the ip address,  give him the boot, they didnt need him at perris and you dont need him here

YIM | AIM   IP Logged
Late_Model_Mark
LMR God

Red Clay Report

Reply #24 - 12/20/09 at 4:43pm

I would like to say hi to Art, I liked watching you race your Late Model, hope all is well.

Also hi to Scott Deloisio, you were always cool with me, I thank you.

I enjoyed my trips to Perris once I got there (traffic was awfull from the SF Valley) and got in. Clean facility with very nice things for the fans. The dude cryin' about the place should mellow out. Remember, any track open in 2010 is good, even if they run push em' & flip ems' all the time, LOL, just playin' here. As stated before, tracks need to do what they need to do to keep open, a very tough deal today, especially in the exspensive So-Cal market.

One thing about the WoO, I remember a few years ago that Don K. told me the money it took to have that show and how many buns in the seats at $30+ a head it took, talk about gettin' an ulcer!!

Late Model Mark
The Red Clay Report

IP Logged
Kdawg
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 12/20/09 at 11:37pm

No Art I have no idea who it is, nor do I care. To me it's a no name poster that thinks he's all big getting on here and talking smack. If he wants to "tap me on the shoulder" by all means bring it. Just leave the weapons at home is all I ask. I've been due for a good ol fashion ass whoopin for awhile anyway...maybe he'd be the one to do it??

Promoters seem to put too much stock in what no name low count posters have to say. They put so much passion into responding to these people, yet other threads with very valid beefs or questions get ignored.

Just my observation and I am not singling any one person out. There has been 4 different tracks promoters that I have seen to date, to give these guys the time of day. Then they start talking about how "damaging" these boards are. Baloney.....There are 10 times the amount of people on these boards that keep the 1% in check.

Quit adding to the egos of these buffoons, by responding to them and start putting as much passion into questions/concerns the guys that sign their names (or are known) have for you.

Again not singling any one person or track out here, I've seen responses from all over California, and not just on this board.

In the words of a Buddy............Peace.

IP Logged
Hud25
LMR Senior

Buena Park, CA
Reply #26 - 01/12/10 at 8:05am

Just got a email from Perris and Sport Mods will be on the big Track! I think that is a very wise descision.

Mike Hudson #25 Modified Sponsored by, Fantasy Muffler,http://www.cfrperformance.com/default.asp , Obnoxious Racing Engines, MW design, http://www.metrofluid.com/ and http://revcoprecision.com/
AIM   IP Logged
TDAWG
LMR God

Dirt Late Models
Rule........

Southern California
Reply #27 - 01/12/10 at 4:10pm

It's just nice to see that the tracks are working together on the rules package so more drivers can race different tracks. Great move on all the tracks that have joined forces. Smiley

IP Logged
Hud25
LMR Senior

Buena Park, CA
Reply #28 - 01/13/10 at 1:16am

It is good to see the two tracks work together on the classes since there is alot guys that like to run both tracks, Victorville has come a long way in the last few years. We will have a sport mod and regular mod full time at perris and part time at Victorville this year, even have a spare motor this season! Can't wait till the season starts. Also glad to see the paying for pit stall thing is over.

Mike Hudson #25 Modified Sponsored by, Fantasy Muffler,http://www.cfrperformance.com/default.asp , Obnoxious Racing Engines, MW design, http://www.metrofluid.com/ and http://revcoprecision.com/
AIM   IP Logged
rickshawII
LMR God

The RickshawII

china lake ca
Reply #29 - 01/14/10 at 5:56pm

Chowchilla has also adopted VARs sport mod rules. things are looking up.

CAUSE IT'S FUN!!!!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.