Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/22/24 at 3:38am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksSANTA MARIA RACEWAY › 2010 Santa Maria Speedway Schedule

Pages: 1 2 
2010 Santa Maria Speedway Schedule (Read 20610 times)
NAILIT
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: 2010 Santa Maria Speedway Schedule
Reply #22 - 12/11/09 at 6:30am

Yeah,  and they have to finish there makeup before they get in the car!   LMAO.....

"ONE MORE LAP YOU WOULD HAVE HAD HIM"

WWW   IP Logged
MODDAD2
LMR Member

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

Reply #23 - 12/11/09 at 6:45am

No that has to be a post tech item. applied while driving

IP Logged
Wooliebuger1
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Santa Maria
Reply #24 - 12/11/09 at 7:33am

In pre-tech inspection make sure cell phones are not in the car either, seen both putting on make-up and using cell phone right next too me while moving....!!!!!

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #25 - 12/11/09 at 7:51am

Man, you guys are treading on thin ice!!!     LOL

Duane

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
Grumpy
LMR Member

Arroyo Grande,ca
Reply #26 - 12/11/09 at 9:01am

Chris Kearns wrote on 12/11/09 at 5:40am:
Taelor ran into a parked car. 4 car ran into the wall.

I .

Taelor was the parked car waiting for a break in the traffic when the K9 T-boned her.
Chris Powder Puffs are a great addition,they are talking about starting a simular class for adult inexperienced  ladies @ Santa Maria Karting in 2010.

" I prefer the girls not be in 3200 pound V8 cars" ( CK- 12/09/2009)
  IP Logged
Wooliebuger1
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Santa Maria
Reply #27 - 12/11/09 at 9:18am

I would hope that all the ladies would take my comments as just joking, there are just as many guys doing a lot of the same but minus the makeup stuff, which I have actually seen both happening, and even had one next to me eating a bowl of ceral from the middle of the steering wheel.  No I am not kidding about that...JMOO...Don

IP Logged
OLD SCHOOL#6
LMR God

CHEVY RUMBLE !! 

Reply #28 - 12/11/09 at 9:32am

HAHAHAHA --- I know what ya' mean Wollie.  I past a gal the other day, she had a cell phone in one hand and a doughnut in the other (women call it "multitasking").  I had no idea how she managed to drive the car, all I knew was, that I wanted to get away from here as fast as I could................lol

"SMOKE ' UM" -- the unlawfull act of depositing large amounts of rubber on a hard surface such as asphalt or concrete.
AIM   IP Logged
formercrewguy
LMR God

The shrub brothers
are punks

Arizona
Reply #29 - 12/11/09 at 12:06pm

It all has to do with a scientific study done many years ago,pertaining to the female brain. The study proved women have trouble with multiple choice, whether it be scholastic tests, or even everyday tasks, such as what clothes to wear......what food to eat,etc...etc. Therefore, it comes as no suprise that while driving, they may have problems deciding which is more important.....1) talking on the cell phone...2) applying make-up...or 3) eating a donut. The majority solve this perplexing problem by doing all three at once. Hence, the term multi-tasking was derived............ Smiley

"99% of Muslims aren't terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim"
  IP Logged
steph
LMR God

www.ByStephanieOdom.
com

Denver,  CO
Reply #30 - 12/11/09 at 6:13pm

mysterywomen09 wrote on 12/10/09 at 11:47pm:
Hey C.K
Am I the only one that saw Taelor James (a so called expierenced driver) get into an accident in turn 4 and and get sent to the hospital?
The number 4 car didnt get sent to the hospital, So dont blame not having 6 races on the number 4 car. I'm sorry to say this, but the men have more yellows then the women do. If we want to get into a car thats a chance we are willing to take. There's accidents every week, so does that mean your not going to have any races this year....I think not. Kiss

she got hit by a car that shouldnt have even been on the track. if you get in a crash, and have to get checked out by the emt, i think you should be done. she sat there for probably 2-3 seconds and everyone had slowed down and got around her just fine, yet, he who had plenty of time to slow down still managed to hit her at full speed.

WWW   IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #31 - 12/11/09 at 9:06pm

Grumpy wrote on 12/11/09 at 9:01am:
Chris Kearns wrote on 12/11/09 at 5:40am:
Taelor ran into a parked car. 4 car ran into the wall.

I .

Taelor was the parked car waiting for a break in the traffic when the K9 T-boned her.

Oh ya. I was totally wrong! She was hit by A GUY !!!! Crap, I should have just stayed out of all of this.

WWW   IP Logged
miniguru27
LMR God

Dirt Late Models
Rule!

Reply #32 - 12/11/09 at 10:11pm

Ive, got three drivers for this series. I think this is a graet thing lets just do it and have fun with it. So I will field three cars.

IP Logged
mudslinger47
LMR God

Well crap stuck with
the dickweed for
four more

Reply #33 - 12/11/09 at 11:44pm

Just in case you don't know what it is called when you apply makeup while driving, its called "farding".  Why would I know that you ask?  Have no idea. I think I heard Rush mention it about a million yrs ago.    LOL

Duane Grin

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY!!
  IP Logged
OLD SCHOOL#6
LMR God

CHEVY RUMBLE !! 

Reply #34 - 12/12/09 at 8:39am

Your right Duane, and Rush got booted off a few networks becuase some listeners "mistook" what he said.  I listened to him explain what he said and cracked up.....................LOL

"SMOKE ' UM" -- the unlawfull act of depositing large amounts of rubber on a hard surface such as asphalt or concrete.
AIM   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.