Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/22/24 at 1:37am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksSANTA MARIA RACEWAY › 2010 WEST COAST STREET STOCK RULES

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
2010 WEST COAST STREET STOCK RULES (Read 62394 times)
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Re: 2010 WEST COAST STREET STOCK RULES
Reply #22 - 10/22/09 at 9:33pm

hogracer3d wrote on 10/22/09 at 8:53pm:
I know nobodys going to believe this, but here goes anyway.

I did not compose this, I swear.

Cut and Paste job, honest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I heard someone at the shop tonight say that Kearns turned into Swindell faster than Swindell did. I'm not sure but I don't think it was meant as a compliment"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI, there's nobody around my shop except me, and Super Dave,  and he's not ever sober enough to spell Swindell

LOL

In that case I guess I will collect everyones membership and collect a bunch of sponsorship next year. Then I will let all the racers go out and sell sponsorship based on the 2010 Santa Maria schedule. Then about Mid season, I will just close SMS down and keep all the point fund money and all the sponsorship money.

Also I will stop giving bikes to kids, large trophies for the drivers and kids, winner circle checks that look like race car doors. I will not do any kind of improvements to Santa Maria Speedway

and the next time a racer gives me his opininion  I will just say "Tough $hit, if you dont like it, dont race here"

I am sure there is plenty more I can NOT do, if that is what I will be called.

WWW   IP Logged
hogracer3d
LMR God

We bust our a$$ to
kick yours-!!!

Reply #23 - 10/22/09 at 9:36pm

Sparky56 wrote on 10/22/09 at 9:33pm:
hogracer3d wrote on 10/22/09 at 9:28pm:
691.8 @ 6800?

427 S/B Chevy, right Dave Huh Huh Huh

No, the rods hit the cam on that deal even with a small base circle one and the relieved rods.

Those are the things with a big hole on one end and a little one on the other, and there is 8 of them ?

DSClaimer: I have no DNA evidence that my post is absolutely 100% true and accurate, and frankly don't care !
  IP Logged
Meneley1
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 10/22/09 at 9:40pm

Posted by: Chris Kearns Posted on: Today at 9:33pm

and the next time a racer gives me his opininion  I will just say "Tough $hit, if you dont like it, dont race here"

Funny you say that Chris,  you have already told racers that!

IP Logged
formercrewguy
LMR God

The shrub brothers
are punks

Arizona
Reply #25 - 10/22/09 at 9:41pm

So Doug Jeffers tuna boat big block is legal again!!!!!!!!..........lol

"99% of Muslims aren't terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslim"
  IP Logged
hogracer3d
LMR God

We bust our a$$ to
kick yours-!!!

Reply #26 - 10/22/09 at 9:43pm

formercrewguy wrote on 10/22/09 at 9:41pm:
So Doug Jeffers tuna boat big block is legal again!!!!!!!!..........lol

Yea, I'd like to see that one again-Smiley

DSClaimer: I have no DNA evidence that my post is absolutely 100% true and accurate, and frankly don't care !
  IP Logged
chassieguy
LMR Rookie

May every day Be
Race Day

Reply #27 - 10/22/09 at 10:12pm

Chris I have two questions.  If I read right only cast iron intakes allowed no aluminum?  Can it be any cfm 4 barrel and if so does that include the crate motor since it says 650 cfm and if this is the case why have a crate motor even in the rules there isnt any breaks for it?

IP Logged
TIM_BEWLEY
LMR God

road zombie

Reply #28 - 10/22/09 at 10:20pm

chassieguy wrote on 10/22/09 at 10:12pm:
Chris I have two questions.  If I read right only cast iron intakes allowed no aluminum?

it reads "ANY CAST INTAKE MANIFOLD" that means alum. or iron. sparky can't run his sheet metal intake.

PAN OFF GETTING A 1" INSPECTION PLUG!
  IP Logged
32MORGAN
LMR God

2007/2008 SMS
SUPERFACTORYSTOCK
CHAMPION

SANTA MARIA CA.
Reply #29 - 10/22/09 at 10:24pm

everything see's change, this class is overdue. anyone who's been around this class knows, what has been tried has failed(imo). it's time to try something else. if your not apart of the solution your a part of the super street problem. there's drivers moving into this class in 2010 because of the rule changes, me being 1 of them. i don't why yet, but atleast im not sitting on lmr crying about the long lost super streets. only time will tell if i made the right choise and i'm sure that 28-32 cars will not be realistic next year, but hind sight is 20/20. best of luck, leave all bs in the pits and go on a journey in 2010. im sure the class will be stronger with the 3d, sparky, meneley1, 16x, as well as others supporting the class instead of the other option.  would be honored to raced with you in ss 2010.   chad11 like your post

NAPA-RAY'S AUTOPARTS, SULLY &SON HYDRULICS, MERLO'S CULTERY.COM, NEW YORK LIFE(TERRY MERLO), B C PUMP, DEISEL INJECTION SYSTEMS, LOS PADRES GLASS & MIRROR, GIL'S TRANSMISSION, OEC, SOUSA TIRE, PRAXIAR
  IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #30 - 10/22/09 at 10:25pm

Quote:

Posted by: Chris Kearns Posted on: Today at 9:33pm

Funny you say that Chris,  you have already told racers that!

No, if you remember right. First I explained the situation to you as soon as the A-Main was over. You then shook Wayne Dotsons hand, apologized to me and walked away. Then you proceeded to have a few beers and jam me up in the pits after all but 2 cars were gone. I still spent a good 30 minutes trying to explain to you what had transpired. At a certain point, after repeating myself to you SEVERAL times, I told you, "you always have a complaint. It sounds like your not happy here. Maybe you should race somewhere else" I believe Jimmy Irwin can confirm all of this.

Instead of taking the time to explain it to you twice, I could have just said "Tough $hit"

WWW   IP Logged
Meneley1
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 10/22/09 at 10:42pm

Well, after I was told by about 10 people that I was drilled & taken out my opinion changed, so I wanted to talk to you about it. Well sure, you're CK, you can care less about the guys on a shoe string budget & cater to those with $$$. I found a picture of the car that hit me, you should take a look at it. It's on Paquet Photography, there was nothing left of that car from hitting everything on the track. You pissed me off cause you didn't care to listen from the very beginning, that's why I didn't let up. It was a poor call on your part to begin with. Whatever, i'm over it. I was just stating that YOU DO tell racers tough $hit & go race else where, when you just stated you do not. That is what you said to me. That's all. Don't say you're something when you're not.

IP Logged
Ryan D.
LMR God

Nipomo,Ca
Reply #32 - 10/22/09 at 10:54pm

CK & Meneley Lets take this to PMs. Everyone on here knows the Streeters are Drama free Grin Grin

IP Logged
Meneley1
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 10/22/09 at 11:01pm

Yea, you're right. But he asked for that one.

IP Logged
hogracer3d
LMR God

We bust our a$$ to
kick yours-!!!

Reply #34 - 10/22/09 at 11:21pm

The 2010 rules won't keep us from racing SMS or Bako, but the purse could

IP Logged
pitter
LMR Rookie

Bako.
Reply #35 - 10/23/09 at 12:12am

CK, under ignition, item 6, last sentence might need a little work;jmo  Still no J-bar allowed. Your rules leave lots of room for people to try things.

IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #36 - 10/23/09 at 9:47am

pitter wrote on 10/23/09 at 12:12am:
CK, under ignition, item 6, last sentence might need a little work;jmo  Still no J-bar allowed. Your rules leave lots of room for people to try things.

I didnt touch these rules from what you guys raced under before. They are just getting looked at alot harder now!

WWW   IP Logged
dario
LMR Senior

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #37 - 10/23/09 at 9:59am

Chris Kearns wrote on 10/22/09 at 9:33pm:
hogracer3d wrote on 10/22/09 at 8:53pm:
I know nobodys going to believe this, but here goes anyway.

I did not compose this, I swear.

Cut and Paste job, honest.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I heard someone at the shop tonight say that Kearns turned into Swindell faster than Swindell did. I'm not sure but I don't think it was meant as a compliment"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI, there's nobody around my shop except me, and Super Dave,  and he's not ever sober enough to spell Swindell

LOL

In that case I guess I will collect everyones membership and collect a bunch of sponsorship next year. Then I will let all the racers go out and sell sponsorship based on the 2010 Santa Maria schedule. Then about Mid season, I will just close SMS down and keep all the point fund money and all the sponsorship money.

Also I will stop giving bikes to kids, large trophies for the drivers and kids, winner circle checks that look like race car doors. I will not do any kind of improvements to Santa Maria Speedway

I am sure there is plenty more I can NOT do, if that is what I will be called.

all this while hiding in the announcers booth all night. dont forget to shut the track lights off before eveyone is loaded up and cancel the banquet while your at it.

IP Logged
NAILIT
LMR God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #38 - 10/23/09 at 10:43am

and shut down camping and the  after hour's mud bogs in the track's  tow truck....

"ONE MORE LAP YOU WOULD HAVE HAD HIM"

WWW   IP Logged
SMS VIDEOS
LMR Member

LETS GO RACING!

SANTA MARIA
Reply #39 - 10/23/09 at 11:11am

Man some of you guys blow me away. Chris Busts his ass day in and out to make a place to race. And all you guys do is find sh!t to pregnant dog about. If you spent half the time working on your cars that you spend bitching on here they would probably be winners. Give the guy a break. In the 2O years I have been to the track this one of the best run seasons I have seen. Keep up the good work Chris!
I just had to voice my oppinion.

IP Logged
Frazier15
LMR God

I wanna go fast

CA
Reply #40 - 10/23/09 at 11:29am

SMS Videos-- you beat me to it.

I have been asked about moving up to this class. Look at the new rule threads.

On LMR right now...

You have a 1 page hobbystock rule thread- that in my opinion is low key and respectful.

You have a 3 page (about to go 4) Street Stock rule thread- that is full of whining and BS. Less cars- more trouble.

Most of the people complaining aren't even regulars at SM. Then you top it off with name calling, and low blow accusations at the promoter.

You guys are killing your own class. If I were Chris, I'd kill the whole deal. You can't help those who don't want to be helped.

Someone remind me please-- Why would I want to run your class?? So some bozo can piss the promoters off, and I can have a nice shiny car in my garage that I can't use? No thanks. You guys go ahead and chew your arms off and we'll all watch.

Me? I'll be in a super hobby until you guys settle down, or go extinct.

Good luck with all of that.....

Mazak..Carquest...Sully And Son hydraulics...AMC Machine...Gils transmission...Industrial Automotive Machine...Cal Coast Recovery...Industrial Radiator...OEC Inc... [img]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/FRZR15/Specialty20
  IP Logged
BakoBoyzRacing
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 10/23/09 at 11:32am

Frazier15 wrote on 10/23/09 at 11:29am:

On LMR right now...

You have a 1 page hobbystock rule thread- that in my opinion is low key and respectful.

You have a 3 page (about to go 4) Street Stock rule thread- that is full of whining and BS. Less cars- more trouble.

Most of the people complaining aren't even regulars at SM. Then you top it off with name calling, and low blow accusations at the promoter.

You guys are killing your own class. If I were Chris, I'd kill the whole deal. You can't help those who don't want to be helped.

Someone remind me please-- Why would I want to run your class?? So some bozo can piss the promoters off, and I can have a nice shiny car in my garage that I can't use? No thanks. You guys go ahead and chew your arms off and we'll all watch.

see just like I said in my last post

IP Logged
hogracer3d
LMR God

We bust our a$$ to
kick yours-!!!

Reply #42 - 10/23/09 at 11:41am

This is a discussion forum, isn't it?

Just people discussing they're likes, dislikes and experiances.

So, run em, change em, or eliminate them completely.

Makes no difference to me, I got a Saturday halloween party to get ready for, ya ever seen a 305lb Genie?---me either--bet it's hard to get in and out of the lamp

Participation is always optional

IP Logged
32MORGAN
LMR God

2007/2008 SMS
SUPERFACTORYSTOCK
CHAMPION

SANTA MARIA CA.
Reply #43 - 10/23/09 at 11:44am

Frazier15 wrote on 10/23/09 at 11:29am:

On LMR right now...

frazier, i don't think your positive reinforcement on lmr helps the class either.

ck, don't everyone to defend him right now, he needs you to go buy super streets and race sms.  jmo

NAPA-RAY'S AUTOPARTS, SULLY &SON HYDRULICS, MERLO'S CULTERY.COM, NEW YORK LIFE(TERRY MERLO), B C PUMP, DEISEL INJECTION SYSTEMS, LOS PADRES GLASS & MIRROR, GIL'S TRANSMISSION, OEC, SOUSA TIRE, PRAXIAR
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.