Home | Help | Search | Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register 10/22/24 at 12:33am

SATURDAY NIGHT RACER
Saturday Night RacerTracksSANTA MARIA RACEWAY › THANK YOU AND APOLOGY TO CHRIS KEARNS & THE SMS CREW

Pages: 1
THANK YOU AND APOLOGY TO CHRIS KEARNS & THE SMS CREW (Read 4268 times)
racerone
LMR Rookie

pavement is to get
to the race track

ca
THANK YOU AND APOLOGY TO CHRIS KEARNS & THE SMS CREW
08/16/09 at 10:53pm

I would like to thank Chris Kearns and their entire crew for great races Saturday nite 8-15-09. I had a question regarding a incident on the race track and asked one of the officials. Rather than Just blowing me off like a lot of the tracks do she called Chris and asked him. He was nearby and he came over. I asked him the same question and he said he would get back to me. During the time in between I found the answer and that I was WRONG.  I want to apologize to Chris and the crew working the pits. Chris also got back to me and he had reviewed the tape. I have been racing since 1989 and have NEVER had that kind of positive response from track officials or a promotor. NO WONDER lots of cars in each class and a full house of spectators. We were amazed when a pit official came by and announced how many races left before our main event.  My wife and my son ( he lost his leg to cancer) were in the Santa Maria stands for the first time. They were given a ride up the hill to the bleachers due to my son's disability. The lions club operated the golf cart and gave them the ride up the hill and down and had never met my family. Both my wife and son commented on how nice the entire SMS event officials in the stands and people working the concessions were. I know this is a long log but I will quit by saying "MY hat is off to a GREAT FIRST YEAR PROMOTOR with a super attitude instead of " If you don't like it ..........." which we have all heard at tracks in the valley. It was well worth the 3 hour tow to get there. Again, thanks again for the 110 % effort put forth.

Allen Ennis
Dad of Sprint car driver 86

IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Re: THANK YOU AND APOLOGY TO CHRIS KEARNS & THE SMS CREW
Reply #1 - 08/17/09 at 11:32am

Thank you for the compliments. It is important to me to try and please everyone and to make sure we make the best decisions possible. My staff understands how important customer service is to me, and that is obviously showing.

WWW   IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #2 - 08/17/09 at 11:33am

By the way. No apology nessessary. I probably make more mistakes than anyone there.

WWW   IP Logged
TALON75
LMR God

DO IT INTHE DIRT

Reply #3 - 08/18/09 at 11:13am

Chris Kearns wrote on 08/17/09 at 11:33am:
By the way. No apology nessessary. I probably make more mistakes than anyone there.

yep, you sure make a lot of of them!!!lol

IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #4 - 08/18/09 at 10:10pm

TALON75 wrote on 08/18/09 at 11:13am:

Shouldn't you be out in the shop working on the race car you take care of, making sure the distributor cap doesnt fall off AGAIN !!!

WWW   IP Logged
2Xhobby
LMR God

W F O  racing

Bakersfield
Reply #5 - 08/19/09 at 1:21am

Chris Kearns wrote on 08/18/09 at 10:10pm:
TALON75 wrote on 08/18/09 at 11:13am:

Shouldn't you be out in the shop working on the race car you take care of, making sure the distributor cap doesnt fall off AGAIN !!!

OUCH           Thats  a  low  blow  Kearns  !!!!!!      L O L

Thanks to my sponsers : Gils transmission, Race prep , Childress graphix , L K B race engines, Irwins Hot Shot Service, H & S Body shop and Towing, K V & Kings Muffler
  IP Logged
TALON75
LMR God

DO IT INTHE DIRT

Reply #6 - 08/19/09 at 8:19am

it hasn't, because I'm doin my job . why don't you go do what you do best, oh wait , running your trap on the internet IS what you do best!!

IP Logged
Chris Kearns
LMR God

Reply #7 - 08/19/09 at 2:04pm

Did I hit a sore spot?

WWW   IP Logged
SMS VIDEOS
LMR Member

LETS GO RACING!

SANTA MARIA
Reply #8 - 08/19/09 at 4:42pm

I am glad to see a little animosity the site was kinda boring this week. lmao

IP Logged
Pages: 1

Saturday Night Racer » Powered by YaBB 2.2.3!
YaBB © 2000-2008. All Rights Reserved.